What information do we collect from the people that visit our website (“Website”)?
When registering on our Website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, current location, phone number, credit card number or other details as needed.
We track user behavior throughout our Website. Specifically, we track the requests you make and how you use our services. We also collect the following information about your use of our services: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Website and or use our services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Website.
oneKIN WILL NOT COLLECT, PROCESS OR STORE ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION (E.G. CREDIT CARD NUMBERS) ABOUT YOU FOR ITS OWN ACCOUNT OR ON BEHALF OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register on our Website, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize each user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Website as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order and enters, submits, or accesses their information, in order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process your transactions.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer/device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, because those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
We may disclose your personally identifiable information to the following persons or under the following circumstances:
- Other Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others: We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which oneKIN is involved.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome your feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle “do not track” signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years old. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to comply with the Fair Information Practices Principles we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days; and
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To comply with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We do NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- We honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Info@onekin.co
Email address: Info@onekin.co